1. Pepe Bradock – Deep Burnt (Atavisme)
2. Ubre Blanca @ The BBC at the Quay
3. Cartright burger from El Perro Negro ltd.
4. TTT enamel badge
5. David Elder Lecture: Making Contact with Tim O’Brien
6. Ranjit’s Kitchen
7. Tapes Meets The Drums Of Wareika Hill Sounds – Datura Mystic (Honest Jon’s)
8. Ben Lomond
9. Day trip to Bute
10. The Third Dad
I first heard this on the Computer Incarnations For World Peace compilation that Gerd Janson and Jazzanova compiled a few years ago. I mainly bought the CD because I liked the cover, but I was surprised to find so many excellent and strange discos songs on it. This song is definitely one of the highlights for me. What adds to it is that it is by a band from Glasgow! This is just a great electronic disco song.
I recently asked Tim Head, a multi media artists and designer from London, if he would like to contribute a top ten. Here is what he sent, it was what he was listening to on a rainy Tuesday in May. Click on the link on his name to find out more about him and his work.