I went to Leith recently to see Ciara Phillips Dazzle Ship down in the docks. Sadly it was a bit cloudy and it rained just after taking these photos, but it was brilliant to see the ship in real life. I really love the dazzle camouflage and also the colour Ciara has added to it. You can find out more about the ship on the official website. The artwork is called Every Woman and you can see some photos down below.
This record is really good. You can buy it from Juno.
1. Konx-om-Pax – Caramel (Planet Mu)
3. Dark Chocolate Tart from Cotton Rake
4. Dee Edwards – (I Can) Deal With That (Soul Brother Records)
5. Future Shock! The Story Of 2000AD
6. Breaking The News
7. Dead Pony Club
8. Star Trek Beyond
9. Spirit Of Love – The Power Of Love/He’s Alright (Athens Of The North)
10. Dices, AEM Rhythm Cascade – Thoughtstream (12th Isle)